Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Downgrade from 4.5 to 3.4.1

2002-09-06 18:19:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Downgrade from 4.5 to 3.4.1
From: cmanuel AT diadexus DOT com (Chester Manuel)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:19:10 -0700
Hi,

  I just upgraded to NB DataCenter 4.5 from a previous version of NB
DataCenter 3.4.1. I am running on an SGI server and the Motif windows
are not supported anymore and the Java GUI is not supported either on
SGI. Does anyone know how to properly downgrade back to a previous
version of 3.4.1? I read the docs on installing and I backed up my
database and the entire /usr/openv directory before I upgraded. I have
my previous data now I need to know how to get back to my original
software.

Thanks,

Chester