Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT restore window taking too long to come up

2002-08-01 12:09:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT restore window taking too long to come up
From: Shyam.Raghavan AT weac DOT com (Raghavan, Shyam)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:09:23 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23975.CD47B702

Hello Experts,

Is there a way to specify the date range when I browse NT Clients for
restore ?

Right now, when I hit the "Restore from Backup" button it, takes years to
get me the file list from the index database, which looks like,  goes and
finds all backups done for the client since  19?? .

I can specify the date range when I bring up the restore window in Unix, but
couldn't find anything similar in NT , Could some one Help ?

Thanks,
Shyam.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23975.CD47B702

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>NT restore window taking too long to come up</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello Experts,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Is there a way to specify the date =
range when I browse NT Clients for restore ?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Right now, when I hit the =
&quot;Restore from Backup&quot; button it, takes years to get me the =
file list from the index database, which looks like,&nbsp; goes and =
finds all backups done for the client since&nbsp; 19?? .</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I can specify the date range when I =
bring up the restore window in Unix, but couldn't find anything similar =
in NT , Could some one Help ?</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Shyam.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C23975.CD47B702--