Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT backup failing.

2002-02-22 11:50:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT backup failing.
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:50:47 +0100

 Check if no extra space around the directive.

> The user is netbackup which has administrator privledges so it has
> permission to read the files.

 Try running it with "local system account", there's some privilege
the local administrator group doesn't have (don't have the list
in mind right now).

> In order to read a log of exactly what it's trying to read,
> what file do I create?  /usr/openv/netbackup/logs/bkarfiles ?
> Does this get created on my server or on the client somewhere?

 bpbkar is a client process, so create logs\bpbkar on your WinNT
client. Before creating any logs files, check the activity
report doesn't contain pertinent informations (trough the report
GUI).

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | The ten thousand things.
François-Xavier Peretmere | How long do any persist?