Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Anyone backing up Win2K from UNIX master with 3.4?

2002-02-22 11:45:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Anyone backing up Win2K from UNIX master with 3.4?
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:45:48 +0100

 "Cache file full conditions, within Open Transaction Manager,
  cause exit status code 11 (system call failed)."

 "Backup jobs end with an Exit Status Code 1 or Exit Status Code 11
  when using NetBackup with the Open Transaction Manager Feature."

 "How to determine the "Initial" and "Maximum" cache sizes for the
  NetBackup for Windows NT and Windows 2000 Open Transaction Manager."

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | Having been erased,
François-Xavier Peretmere | The document you're seeking