Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restores using the Java GUI

2002-01-04 09:42:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restores using the Java GUI
From: gbos AT uoguelph DOT ca (Gerrit Bos)
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 09:42:54 -0500
Our environment is at 3.2GA on Solaris 7, Java clients on 98, NT, and
2000. We use the Java client extensively, and I've always found restore
logs under
/usr/openv/netbackup/logs/user_ops/$USERID/logs on the master.
They are also available under the "Task Progress" tab of the Java client
and get
rotated on a regular basis.
This should probably be an addition to the general logging section in
the Netbackup FAQ at www.backupcentral.com once someone confirms for
different versions of netbackup.