Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bprestore question

2001-09-10 16:21:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bprestore question
From: chris_adolf AT rac.ray DOT com (Chris Adolf)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:21:43 -0500
I found the problem.  Yes, the first part is there was a date issue.  I had a
full backup on Sunday.  The second part is what I found interesting.  It was
doing full restores of the clients and ignoring the filelist (I thought).  The
problem was the filelist that I used had blank lines at the bottom.  It must
have used the blanklines as wildcards.  Don't have blank lines at the end of
your filelist!

Just thought I would pass that along... thanks for the help everyone.
Chris