Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Obtaining statistics on tape drive throughput

2001-08-24 15:20:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Obtaining statistics on tape drive throughput
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:20:55 -0400 (EDT)
I've always assumed that KBW stood for "Kilobytes Written".  I'm
almost sure that 10016 is the number of KB written since last KBW
entry.  If you total that field for a completed job, it comes out to
be the same as the total backup size.

--
Larry Kingery
          Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.