Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Obtaining statistics on tape drive throughput

2001-08-24 13:00:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Obtaining statistics on tape drive throughput
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:00:03 -0500
Well not without some scripting and parsing through the imageDB on active
backup jobs...it wouldn't be realtime, but you could make it close.  I'd
have to really think about that one before I answer.  Perhaps someone has
already met the challenge out there.

David

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com