Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master/Media Server System Resource Setting?

2001-05-18 16:03:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master/Media Server System Resource Setting?
From: David A. Chapa" <david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 13:03:18 -0700 (PDT)
by IPC you mean inter process communication?

If you look in the Troubleshooting Guide, under Status
11, this will give you some 'rules of thumb' to go by
when setting up your queues, shared mem, etc. I believe
the admin guide will give you details on the memory
requirements, etc.

Sorry, I don't have a template...

David

Quoting "Lundy, Mark" <mlundy02 AT sprintspectrum DOT com>:

> We have been tasked to provide our systems admins
with the Veritas
> recommended settings for IPC and any other system
resources for SunOS 5.6
> and HP-UX11.00 Master and Media Servers.  Does anyone
have this or can
> point
> me to where they are defined?  Thanks.
>
> Mark

bu

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting