Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] immages on media after expiration

2001-03-28 08:49:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] immages on media after expiration
From: mblackburn AT glenraven DOT com (Marvin Blackburn)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:49:09 -0500
I am running netbackup 3.2 with latest jumbo patch.
I had an image on a volume that I expired using bpexpdate -ev media_id -d
3/27/01 12:45:00 -host host_name -force.

When I do a vmquery on this, the assigned date and time are ---; however,
when I do
a bpimmedia -U -mediaid media_id an image shows up albiet with an expired
time/date.

At what point will this stop showing up at all.

I am trying to write a script that will tell me if a volume has a "good"
image on it.
Marvin Blackburn
Systems Administrator
Glen Raven
336-586-1200
"He's no failure.  He's not dead yet" --William Lloyd George