Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Restore & duplicates

2001-03-28 09:24:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Restore & duplicates
From: Dturner AT manh DOT com (David Turner)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:24:11 -0500
Yesterday I had to restore a mailbox however the duplicates were running.
Because this was a urgent restore I selected the appropriate files & qeued
the restore job. After the restore, started I realize the duplicates were
still running. I am not sure but, I think the system gave priority to the
restore job, pausing the duplicates, & then resuming the duplicates after
the restore was done. Does this sound logical as I am very new to the
netbackup scene. Can someone shed some light on this issue? I am running ver
3.4 on Exchange 5.5 on NT SP6.

Thx
David