Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: [NBUADV-L]: Performance Tuning

2001-02-21 08:54:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: [NBUADV-L]: Performance Tuning
From: Zufall, Ken KZufall AT officemax DOT com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:54:49 -0500
David,

Good information here, but what if you're seeing a mixture of waits on empty
and full buffers?  My numbers seem to be spread pretty evenly, though I do
get slightly more waits for empty buffers on a daily basis...

Ken Zufall
Technical Analyst
Phone: 216.471.3613
Pager: 440.303.1656
Fax: 216.491.4051

"It's not the most intellectual job, but I do have to know all the letters."
Vanna White