Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restores are hanging ... no apparent reason

2001-01-05 16:02:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restores are hanging ... no apparent reason
From: Dennis Dwyer dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 16:02:22 -0500
I've begun to experience today a problem where when I submit a restore (using
the xwindows gui) they seem to hang up and never run. I really don't get much
info back looking in the log and the xbp_confirm window never seems to return
any info. I never see the job start in the activity monitor either. Where do I
start looking to solve this one?

NBU 3.2 on a Sun E450/Solaris 2.5

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice