Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] WIndows Cloning

2001-01-07 20:10:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] WIndows Cloning
From: shyam hazari shyamdayal AT usa DOT net
Date: 7 Jan 2001 18:10:23 MST
Admins,
        I have a dozen NT servers. I will install all the
applications(SAP, databases) on one machine. i want to clone the other
machines from the server where I installed all the applications.  How do I
achieve this through netbackup ? or do I need to depend on Microsoft
utilities for cloning the OS and applications ?

Forgive me if I am asking a silly questions, as I am not a NT administrator.

I appreciate y'r help

Shyam,
Qwest