Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to determine if a certain tape belongs to a certain class.

2000-10-25 15:52:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to determine if a certain tape belongs to a certain class.
From: Mukarram Syed musyed AT onebox DOT com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:52:36 -0700
Hi All,
I am trying to determine which Class is using which Tape.
For example, if I have certain class called "Production_UNIX", I want
to know what and how many media id's (tape numbers) are assigned to this
class.
The /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies/available_media gives the tape information
under each pool.  Also the report logs don't give me this information.
 Maybe I am missing something.
This will help me manage my tapes because we don't have our tape library
completely filled.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
-Mukarram Syed.