Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT administration client, Unix servers

2000-10-05 14:16:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT administration client, Unix servers
From: John_Wang AT enron DOT net John_Wang AT enron DOT net
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:16:28 -0500
Hello

OK, I'm trying to set up my NT laptop as an administrative client rather than
firing the GUI up over X all the time.   I've gone through the setup and when I
do the Netbackup Configuration and point it to my master server, it just goes
away for a while and comes back with a host Not Responding dialog box.

Am I missing something here, do I need to have a specific daemon running on the
Unix server?   Do I need to specify the administrative client in some
configuration file?

Regards,
John I Wang
Sr. Systems Engineer