Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrading to version 3.4

2000-09-14 14:07:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading to version 3.4
From: W. Curtis Preston curtis AT colltech DOT com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:07:19 -0700
Ah hah!

So we could have upgraded the old clients to the newest patch level PRIOR
to doing the 3.4 upgrade.  I don't think I would have done that unless
there was a REASON that I needed to leave my old clients at 3.2.  If I'm
going to upgrade them to 3.2 patch level X, I might as well upgrade them to
3.4.  It's just as easy.