Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] new NBU jumbo patch

2000-05-17 10:49:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] new NBU jumbo patch
From: Rob Worman rob AT colltech DOT com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 09:49:02 -0500
Some of you may be interested to note the appearance of a new
NetBackup jumbo patch #412, released 5/8.

I've not seen any official announcements from Veritas on this, but
they don't typically announce every jumbo patch.  The standard
initial question from support has ALWAYS been, "are you running with
the latest jumbo patch?", so I'm a fan of the proactive install.

The Unix files are at:

http://support.veritas.com/ftp/files/filelist_ddProduct_NETBACKUP_area_30113.htm

The Wintel files are at:
http://support.veritas.com/ftp/files/filelist_ddProduct_NETBACKUP_area_30112.htm

we've been running with this patch (just Unix boxen) for a few days
now, no problems.

have fun,
rob