Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU: NDMP opinions/info?

2000-04-10 11:40:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU: NDMP opinions/info?
From: [ISS] Veritas-Users Veritas-Users AT wnt.sas DOT com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:40:52 -0400
I have been backing up Network Appliance filers using NDMP for about 2 years.
We backup about 13 filers weekly with little problems.

I will send the presentation I made at VERICON 99 on backing up NetApps in
separate email.

Kelly

P.S.  I have a public folder subscribed to this group... to reply directly to
me, please send to Kelly.Wyatt AT SAS DOT com.

--

Kelly Wyatt, Kelly.Wyatt AT SAS DOT com
Systems Programmer