Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Seeking a Job as a Netbackup Administrator in Nottingham, England

2000-04-09 18:51:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Seeking a Job as a Netbackup Administrator in Nottingham, England
From: Bob Jackson backupman2000 AT hotmail DOT com
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 22:51:11 GMT
Hi

Apologies for spamming you all like this....

I currently work as a Netbackup Administrator in the UK.
I'm now looking for a similar job in the Nottingham area (as I need to move
there, for family reasons).
I have 5 years experience of unix(various flavours), Windows(95/NT) and
Networks+TCP/IP.  The past year I have been working with solidly with
Netbackup.  I have previously used Legato too.

Is there anyone in the Nottingham area who could use my services/skills?
Full CV available on request.

Alternatively, (I know it's a bit much too ask) but, could anyone working in
Veritas-UK tell me which Nottingham based companies use Netbackup?  (In
confidence of course)

many thanks

Bob Jackson