Networker

Re: [Networker] Rebulding Client from WinXP_64 to Win7_64

2013-05-23 14:09:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] Rebulding Client from WinXP_64 to Win7_64
From: "Stanley R. Horwitz" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:00:57 +0000
Install the NetWorker client on the newly rebuilt server if it isn't there
already and configure it as before. You may also need to set the retention
period for your previous backups longer, but it depends on their current
retention period and low long you need to retain those older backups.

On May 23, 2013, at 1:41 PM, gunnerjoe <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT