Networker

[Networker] Networker Upgrade to 8.x from 7.6.x to new Server with a different Server Name

2013-05-07 10:01:47
Subject: [Networker] Networker Upgrade to 8.x from 7.6.x to new Server with a different Server Name
From: Richard Wilson <Richard.Wilson AT ASHURST DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 14:53:40 +0100
Has anybody done this, or know of where I can get any oinformation to do
do this ?

Richard Wilson
Technical Architect

richard.wilson AT ashurst DOT com

Ashurst - London

D: +44 (0)20 7859 1054 | M: +44 (0)7767 795 153

Ashurst offers its clients new strength and depth in Australia and Asia.
Read more <http://www.ashurst.com/ashurstblakedawson>

Ashurst LLP, Broadwalk House, 5 Appold Street, London, EC2A 2HA
T: +44 (0)20 7638 1111 | F: +44 (0)20 7638 1112
www.ashurst.com <http://www.ashurst.com/>  | Offices worldwide
<http://www.ashurst.com/offices>

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have
received it
in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email. Please then
delete both emails and do not disclose their contents to any person. We
believe, but do
not warrant, that this email and any attachments are virus free. You should
take full responsibility for virus checking. Ashurst reserves the right to
monitor all
email communications through its networks. If the content of this email is
personal or unconnected with our business, we accept no liability or
responsibility for it.

Ashurst LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales
under number OC330252. It is a law firm authorised and regulated by the
Solicitors
Regulation Authority of England and Wales under number 468653. A list of
members of Ashurst LLP and the non-members who are designated as partners and
their
professional qualifications is open to inspection at its registered office:
Broadwalk House, 5 Appold Street, London EC2A 2HA, United Kingdom. The term
"partner"
is used to refer to a member of Ashurst LLP or to an employee or consultant
with equivalent standing and qualifications. Further details about Ashurst can
be found
on our website at http://www.ashurst.com