Networker

[Networker] Why is Networker asking for a tape from the 'Default' pool??

2013-02-08 09:28:40
Subject: [Networker] Why is Networker asking for a tape from the 'Default' pool??
From: mirrorsaw <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 03:55:04 -0800
Bingo I figured that as I've said, there are other clients in the same group,
same configuration, same everything - this would negate the need to look at the
properties of the media pool, would you agree?

But, as you've asked, media pool is set on the group, and left empty on each of
the clients.
All media pool Selection Criteria options are set as default (everything
unselected, so 'All' allowed). And in configuration we have 'Store index
entries' selected, everything else blank.