Networker

[Networker] Why is Networker asking for a tape from the 'Default' pool??

2013-02-08 09:28:38
Subject: [Networker] Why is Networker asking for a tape from the 'Default' pool??
From: mirrorsaw <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 02:49:22 -0800
So this has been bugging me for weeks now, and it's only happening on one
single client. It's a VM which is backed up as a virtual client in Networker
and when the backup runs, it sits there asking for a tape from the 'Default'
pool - for no good reason.
There are other clients in the same backup group, also VMs, on the same ESX
host, same proxy, same everything as this client, which basically rules out all
of the suggestions I've found on other posts where people have had similar
problems. Weirdest part is, this problem comes and goes, for several weeks at a
time.
Any ideas?? [Embarassed]