Networker

Re: [Networker] savepnpc that alters the list of filesystems?

2013-02-06 18:13:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] savepnpc that alters the list of filesystems?
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 17:13:18 -0600
In regard to: [Networker] savepnpc that alters the list of filesystems?,...:

why don't you simply add a delay-command at in the pre-backup script? -
Powershell could do this easily.

I'm not quite following you Carsten.  Can you elaborate a bit?

Both server and client are Linux so I obviously wouldn't be using
powershell, but perl or other scripting languages are definitely in play.
I don't know what you're actually suggesting we do, though.

Tim
edu