Networker

[Networker] Upgrade to 8.x???

2013-01-29 14:58:12
Subject: [Networker] Upgrade to 8.x???
From: jango <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:57:38 -0800
Kindly keep in mind the upgrade of NW from version 7.X to 8.X is a considered
major upgrade.

The first thing that you would want to check is to make sure all your clients
are running at a minimum version of 7.6.X (This is a requirement for upgrade)

I would strongly suggest reading the release notes, installation guide and
o'coz downloading and using procedure Generator.

Regards,

Jango