Networker

[Networker] Scanner/Index tape issue - EMC Networker 7.3.1

2013-01-28 20:30:00
Subject: [Networker] Scanner/Index tape issue - EMC Networker 7.3.1
From: fredf <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:29:42 -0800
I was using an internal LTO 3 tape drive and changed it to an external LTO4
drive and this fixed the issue with me scanning the tapes.

After I scan a tape in I use the recover command to restore the data I'm after
which is an Exchange store.

When I enter in the recover command I get the output below.

C:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\bin>recover -S 440221271 -d F:\BOV004L3
Recovering a subset of 6 files within APPLICATIONS:\ into F:\BOV004L3
Requesting 1 recover session(s) from server.
Received 0 matching file(s) from NSR server 'server'
Recover completion time: 29/01/2013 12:22:11 PM

I am trying to recover recover the data that was backed up on a different
server.