Networker

Re: [Networker] List alive ?

2013-01-22 10:58:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] List alive ?
From: Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:58:32 -0500
Thierry,

Like so many others, I am old enough that facebook is just not the "in" thing for me to be doing. I check it once a week or so to keep up with my kids and grandkids (found out one of my grand kids had been born because it was announced on facebook and not by the traditional telephone tree!)

I've been a happy customer of yours since 2008 when I learned of NRU at one of the Cambridge Computer courses on NetWorker Administration. It has given me the graphs I need to get management to do what I want several times.

I am planning on getting NRU 6 deployed here soon....

-- Frank