Networker

[Networker] Networker Reporter V6.0 is born !

2013-01-07 00:57:07
Subject: [Networker] Networker Reporter V6.0 is born !
From: lance <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 21:53:48 -0800
Hello friend..

i'm sorry  to  late my reply about your msg on the forums site

i saw the your msg on the backupcentral today in the morning..

my name is lance in this site
Do you remember me ?

i left your msg on the your forums then you want me to reply my os version for
Networker Reporter.

My os version is  SUN SOLARIS 10 (SPARC)

if you have this version kit then send my email pls.
my  priority email addresss is jy2lee AT gmail DOT com

as U know I couldn't connect kit site..

have a good day.. and i wil wait your msg.
thank you..