Networker

Re: [Networker] Media Database Keeps Corrupting

2012-10-09 10:47:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Media Database Keeps Corrupting
From: Tony Albers <Tony.Albers AT PROACT DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:38:20 +0000
I've seen this once, in a case where multiple nsrmmdbd's were started by
failure. That was on Solaris though when someone didn't follow the right
procedure for shutting down and starting networker.

Not sure if it applies, but it might :)

/tony

Tony Albers  - Technical Consultant  -  Proact Systems A/S
Tel: +45 7010 1132 - Mobile: +45 2210 5208 - Fax: +45 7010 1142
toal AT proact DOT dk  www.proact.dk - We secure mission-critical information -