Networker

Re: [Networker] Savegroup hangs

2012-09-10 14:15:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Savegroup hangs
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:15:02 +0000
We had some problems like this when we were trying to use a fiber connected 10
GB network interface between our server and the network switch.  We never did
figure it out so we're back to the 100 MB network interface for now and have no
problems with savegroups hanging..  I'm not sure the problem was with NetWorker
though.  More likely in the interface drivers.

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon