Networker

Re: [Networker] Linux error

2012-07-09 15:03:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Linux error
From: Stan Horwitz <stan.horwitz AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:48:51 -0400
Matt,

I recently encountered a similar situation. The cause of the problem I had was
the result of a recent update on our intrusion detector which mistook some
Linux network traffic as security threats. The solution was to put a filter
into our intrusion detector to allow the traffic to  proceed. So, check your
firewall and any intrusion detectors on your network, or have your network
manager do it.