Networker

[Networker] Linux error

2012-07-09 14:45:44
Subject: [Networker] Linux error
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:37:28 -0400
I am using Legato Networker 7.5.3.1 on Solaris 10 and I am backing up a group
of Linux servers that started having issues getting successful backups. I have
tried to manually run the save command from the host and it will run for about
an hour or so and then just quit working. The directories are local to server
and are only about 800 GB in size. The logs do not show anything. I ran the
save command today with –vvvv and only got this at end of list of files saved:

7157:save: Error ending job: Stale asynchronous RPC handler.

Anyone ever seen anything like this before? Any help would be most appreciated.
I hope you all have a great day.
--
Matt Powell
mtpowel AT clemson DOT edu