Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC won't accept password after Java update

2011-10-24 09:06:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC won't accept password after Java update
From: "Walter M. Oldoni" <walti AT SUPERTRONIC DOT IT>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:55:58 +0200
On 24-Oct-11 14:50, Michael Leone wrote:
> Today I updated Java on the Win XP VM I use as an NMC console. It updated
> to the latest Java - update 29, I think it is. And now I can't launch NMC
> from that VM. It keeps complaining that the password is wrong ("Could not
> authenticate this user name and password, try again").
[...]
> Has anyone else seen this?

I hate to write this stuff to a mailing list, but this is the right moment:

" ME TOO "

BTW, this is not the only one authentication that has stopped working
after update 29...
--
        Walti

| Walter Oldoni     | Supertronic Srl   | walti AT supertronic DOT it |
| Responsabile      | Tel +390227208200 | www.supertronic.it   |
| Divisione Tecnica | Fax +390227208270 |                      |