Networker

[Networker] 7.6.1 - Savesets hang

2011-03-02 14:04:28
Subject: [Networker] 7.6.1 - Savesets hang
From: jcmps821 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:02:05 -0500
"Hi,
sorry do you mean if the client has checkpoint enabled ???

I have enabled checkpoint on directory level.

I don't know if there is any thing else called Check Point Restart (CPR)"

Have you tried turning off CPR on the client instance and then monitored
whether or not you have any problems with "hung" savesets/savegroups?  We've
had to discontinue using CPR until EMC/NetWorker support can identify the root
cause for our similar problems with simple Windows clients.