Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.2 upgrades...

2010-03-10 13:53:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.2 upgrades...
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:51:13 -0500
On 3/10/10 11:16 AM, Eugene Vilensky wrote:
> So what's the latest word on upgrades from 7.2?  Is 7.6 a viable
> option or is 7.4/7.5 more "fully cooked"?  We're not really looking
> for features so much as support for the latest client platforms and
> stability.

At this very moment 7.5sp2 has the most current OS support (It's the first one
out the door
that supports Windows 2008 R2).  7.6sp1 should be along in a little bit, and it
too will
support Windows 2008 R2.  I suspect that 7.4sp5 is close enough to EOSL that it
won't be
updated (or if I read between the lines of what I'm told by support -- it can't
be updated) to
support 2008 R2.