Networker

[Networker] Legato in NT licensing question - where's the license key?

2009-12-23 13:29:03
Subject: [Networker] Legato in NT licensing question - where's the license key?
From: ric flair <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:37:47 -0500
Hi,

I have a customer who is using Windows NT on two servers, with a mirrored
Microsoft SQL on both servers.

Legato manages the mirror.

However, the HDD died on one server, and we had to reloaded windows NT.  Here?s
the problem ? when we reloaded Legato, we need to enter the licence.  The
person who installed Legato years ago never gave my customer the License to
Legato.

So here is my question ? how can we extract the license key number from the
server that has the working Legato?  I have tried a program called ?License
Crawler? but no luck.  I also had a look in the Registry, but no luck.  Is
there any text files or anything?

Thanks

Ric