Networker

Re: [Networker] Confused about using bigasm directive

2009-11-16 14:09:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] Confused about using bigasm directive
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:07:51 -0500
Michael,

When I did some bigasm work on Windows, I used the following:

===== bigasm.file =====
<< ./ >>
   bigasm -S100G : bigasm.test
====================

===== bigasm.bat =====
echo "" | time
save -s nsrserverhost.uvm.edu -f c:\bigasm.file c:\bigasm.test
echo "" | time

====== bigasm.test ======
bigasm -S100M : bigasm.test

That wrote 100GB file to wherever I had configured that client to go... (and you will want to replace nsrserverhost.uvm.edu with your own networker server host name in the bigasm.bat file)

Frank