Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.5 NMC Gui issue with "Show Details..."

2009-08-12 05:21:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.5 NMC Gui issue with "Show Details..."
From: Anacreo <anacreo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 04:16:26 -0500
Not sure if this is relevant, but we had issues with NW 7.4.2 NMC when
running under Solaris (at first).  All these issues cleared up when we ran a
dedicated Windows NMC host (well slightly dedicated, no NW processes on it
other then client).  Perhaps you could try setting up your NMC master on a
Windows non storagenode host...?

Today we're using 7.5.1 NMC on Solaris and not seeing a problem but we still
have that Windows 'NMC connecting as well.

Alec