Networker

Re: [Networker] Schedule overrides

2009-01-14 17:32:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Schedule overrides
From: Siobhán Ellis <siobhanellis AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:23:39 +1100
I must admit, I think the implementation is fairly dumb. It should be that a
client schedule overrides a group schedule.Siobhán> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009
15:16:06 -0600> From: Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM> Subject: Re: [Networker]
Schedule overrides> To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> > Hello,> You may
need to move that client to another group, use cmd line backup or > forgo using
group schedule, personally, i prefer not using group schedule, > that give me
flexibility to use various schedule with clients and still > group the clients
in a group, it all depends on what your environment is > like and what you are
trying to accomplish.> HTH> > > > JK <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS> > Sent
by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>> 01/14/2009
03:02 PM> Please respond to> EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT
LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond > to> JK <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR
DOT IS>> > > To> NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> cc> > Subject> Schedule
overrides> > > > > > > Hi.> > We're using schedules configured on per group
level, so all clients in the > > same group use the same schedule.> > But is
there a way to make an exception, and configure a schedule on a > single client
in a group, so that client uses different schedule than the > other clients?> >
Johannes> > To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple
DOT edu and type > "signoff networker" in the body of the email. Please write
to > networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with
this > list. You can access the archives at >
http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or> via RSS at
http://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?RSS&L=NETWORKER> > > To sign off this
list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and type "signoff
networker" in the body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT
listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with this list. You can access
the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or> via RSS
at http://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?RSS&L=NETWORKER
It's simple! Sell your car for just $40 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT