Networker

[Networker] Scripting NSRADMIN

2009-01-13 11:37:37
Subject: [Networker] Scripting NSRADMIN
From: "Dias, Kent (Contractor)" <Robert.K.Dias.contractor AT ALTRIA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:33:09 -0500
We're running Networker 7.4.2 on Windows 2003 Server.

I'm trying to script the following:

        NSRADMIN
        show name;scheduled backup
        print type: NSR client;scheduled backup: disabled

The problem is that when using a batch file or CMD file to do this, the
script won't pass the next commands into NSRADMIN since NSRADMIN is an
executable that works more like a shell.

Any ideas on how I can automate / script this?

Thanks,
        Kent

Kent Dias
Windows System Administrator
IBM Integrated Technology Delivery / Server System Ops for Philip Morris
USA, Altria
robert.k.dias.contractor AT altria DOT com