Networker

Re: [Networker] Optimizing / performance tuning storage nodes

2009-01-09 17:56:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Optimizing / performance tuning storage nodes
From: "Joe N. Wallace" <joe.n.wallace AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:53:33 +0000
Last time I checked, it was not possible to bind the two network adapters to
a 2Gb channel on the Dell servers. Those were PE1955 blades.

I even doubt you're benefitting by hooking more than one tape drive to the
HBA. The tapedrive is just going to operate on the same speed as the HBA
anyway.

Why not just use the Networker server as a storage node?

Wallace