Networker

[Networker] NMC not available for Solaris AMD64

2008-06-18 01:57:03
Subject: [Networker] NMC not available for Solaris AMD64
From: Jan Fredrik Løvik <Jan.Lovik AT ROXAR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:37:35 +0200
I am installing a new Sun Fire X4500 as a Networker 7.4 server. When opening
the tar file with the install files, I see that there is no NMC installation
file. I have checked the CD as well and no NMC. On all other platforms the NMC
is available.
Anyone who knows the reason for this???

-rgds
Jan Fredrik Løvik
Operations Manager
ROXAR ASA

DISCLAIMER:
the property of the Roxar Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message.