Networker

Re: [Networker] How to remove oldest data from server

2008-06-17 07:52:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to remove oldest data from server
From: Howard Martin <howard.martin AT EDS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:42:04 -0400
Ah! but there are no dependant savesets as they are all fulls and from the
manual
"(the browse policy), plus the length of a full backup cycle (one week),
to ensure that all dependent entries pass their browse policies."

As there are no dependant save sets it should become recyclable after 24
hours when nsrim is next run.
try running nsrim manually and that might/should mark the older savesets
as recyclable.