Networker

Re: [Networker] No configured output ports? - SOLVED

2008-06-13 11:52:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] No configured output ports? - SOLVED
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:38:29 -0400
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
06/03/2008 10:25:17 AM:

> I have an odd problem - one of my libraries is now reporting that "There

> are no output ports configured". (an Overland NEO 4200, 96 slot SDLT-600

> library). I tried deleting the library, and re-adding it (using
jbconfig);
> didn't help.

Problem turned out to be a faulty controller in the library. It started
flaking out further - couldn't inventory, except from the command line,
and then only 1 slot at a time; other strange things. Had the controller
replaced, and all those problems went away. Poof! :-)