Networker

Re: [Networker] Top 20 (or so) misunderstood things about NW

2008-03-31 23:25:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Top 20 (or so) misunderstood things about NW
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:18:21 -0400
On Mar 31, 2008, at 6:04 PM, Tim Mooney wrote:
In regard to: [Networker] Top 20 (or so) misunderstood things about NW,...:

What topics do you think should go on that list? (I've got my personal preferences, but I don't want to prejudice your thoughts.) What are the
top 5/20/30 things about NW that you think people get wrong?

I would have to think for a while to come up with a list, but one issue
springs to mind immediately -- the meaning of "auto media management".

Hah! That's the first thing that I thought of too.

Another item that comes to mind is when tapes get marked as recyclable.