Networker

Re: [Networker] How to get a list of clients?

2008-03-31 23:38:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to get a list of clients?
From: Rachel Polanskis <r.polanskis AT UWS.EDU DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:19:35 +1100
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, MIchael Leone wrote:

I'd like to get a list of all my clients from NW. You might think it would
be as simple as "mminfo -r client", but that doesn't seem to work. Ideally,
I'd like a unique list of clients, but I'll probably have to massage the
file myself, and that's OK.

What am I missing?

#!/bin/sh
#
# /opt/scripts/clients_in_group.sh
#

GROUP=$1
mminfo -r client -q group=${GROUP} | sort -u
#
#

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                Systems Admin, University of Western Sydney
ADD Werrington North Campus     (+61 2) 9678 7291  <r.polanskis AT uws.edu DOT