Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.2.2 and Exchange 2007

2008-01-18 09:11:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.2.2 and Exchange 2007
From: Rob Sterba <Sterba_Robert AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:07:50 -0500
What version of Exch module are you running.  I believe 5.1 is required
to do MB level backups of Exch2k7.
>From the admin guide for 5.1

Enter the NetWorker Module backup command and any necessary
command options. For example:
* For Exchange 2000/2003
nsrxchsv
* For Exchange 2007 MSEXCH:IS or MSEXCH:PF (database or
public folder backups)
nsrxchsv
* For Exchange 2007 MSEXCH:MB (mailbox backups)
nsrxchmbsv

MB uses a different backup command, which I don't believe was introduced
until 5.1  but I could be wrong.