Networker

Re: [Networker] Utilizing 2 adv_file devices in 1 pool

2007-11-06 17:25:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Utilizing 2 adv_file devices in 1 pool
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 16:19:09 -0600
is your 2nd device mounted?  Networker will not automatically mount a adv_file
like what it does for tapes.

regards,

Librado Pamintuan
Technical Support Analyst II
Information Systems Div.
Operations Group
City of Regina

Phone:          (306) 777-7573
General Fax: (306) 777-6804
eFax:             (306) 546-6002
eMail:            lpamintuan AT regina DOT ca

>>> Ken Kleiner <KEN AT CS.UML DOT EDU> 06/Nov/2007 3:59 pm >>>
Hi,  I have 2 adv_file devices in a backup pool - I just added the
2nd one today.   When the first one is full, shouldn't the 2nd one be
automatically used?  That's not what is happening - I'm running
7.2 on a linux platform.  Thanks.

Ken Kleiner
System Manager
UMass Lowell
Computer Science Department
(978) 934-3645
ken AT cs.uml DOT edu

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.