Networker

Re: [Networker] Expired Tapes not being written to

2007-06-19 09:12:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Expired Tapes not being written to
From: Olaf Zaplinski <o.zaplinski AT BROADNET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:08:10 +0200
ziggy stardust schrieb am 06/07/07 16:10:
I have a problem where tapes in a pool are not being written to although they
are expired.
The tape is loaded
nsrjb -j Scalar 10k -001130 -l -R -M -H -J server 00001
Jukebox error expected expected volume 00001 got NULL
suggest relableling   00009
The backup stalled until I gave it a fresh tape
the tapes are expired
E 00009 client full expired
when I look at the tape with nsrjb
00009(r)
An ideas?

I have seen something similar when our bar code reader went bad.

Olaf